Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Biosphere in March
Biosphere in March
The biosphere is important to us to know about it .That is because when I was in March we build the biosphere to do experiment to found how the human live here.
I was with professor . The professor found many thing important and something is not necessary. The somethings important like we can live in March human with animals.
But the problem is when we lived in March we can't get enough oxygen, carbon dioxide. This two think make people die . When I was with professor in March we saw many thing same the earth like stone air but less oxygen als like mountains .
When we build the biosphere we but in that place everything necessary like water food . But the problem that place is small to take all people in the earth we can't . That because the air will disappear also many of carbon dioxide that make you sick .
This trap is has a benefit to us like if this word distory by any thing we can find another place to live in there but we most Chang some things in biosphere .
I was leave in the corner of that biosphere .has many things like supermarket shope . Also when I wanted went to my job I went by some truck like afly truck .
But when I leave in March ifelt good that because many technology next you .
in conclusion we most do more research about how the people live in March like improve the oxygen less carbon dioxide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment